Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's cold outside!

I can remember a time when I didn't get cold and didn't wear a coat in the winter. Before I had my thyroid removed I would go all winter in just sweaters and hoodies. I never wore a coat for several years.
Now over the last couple of years I have actually been getting cold. It's such a strange thing to me. I bought a new coat yesterday. I love it and it looks really good but I feel weird having to wear it.
It's been very, very cold the last couple of weeks. We have been down to the single digits a couple of times. The last three days we have had flurries and the wind just goes right through you.
Owen and I were putting groceries in the back of the car yesterday and it was so cold it brought tears to our eyes.
So, I can't decide which is worse. Never getting cold but having hot flashes or having to get used to this "cold thing". Geeze I feel cold just thinking about how cold it is out there right now. Brrrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment