Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

We have had quite an eventful Christmas season. My sister Tori and her family have been here for several weeks and we have enjoyed spending time with them. We went to our friends Lisa and Earl's for an awesome, crazy mystery dinner. All of the foods had mystery names and we had no idea what would be on our plate until she put it in front of us. It was creative and so much fun. Good job Lisa! We also went to the Opryland Hotel with the Bennetts. It took forever to park and it was very cold but it was so pretty and we enjoyed spending time with them. The boys both had Christmas parties on the last day of school. I decided to help out with Zander's and went to Owen's class just to say hi. I have decided that next year when Lala starts school I am going to have to choose one class per holiday. It's a lot of work trying to go to all of them in one day. Jason's office party was a lot of fun as well. I look forward to it every year. I get to dress up, get a sitter and enjoy a night out with my husband. The people he works with are so much fun!




 Although it was crazy and hectic Christmas day was fun and memorable. We stayed Christmas eve at my parents house. There were 15 of us in all. Jason, the kids and I went and looked at Christmas lights and we opened our pj's and ornaments. We woke up way too early Christmas morning to open gifts. The kids were very happy with their gifts. We were able to get them some great stuff thanks to black Friday deals. Jason and I were pretty happy too although, we had already opened our gifts to each other. Yes, we are worse than kids. It was fun to sneak in our room, lock the door and open everything with just the  two of us.
So, all in all we have had a great month and are now very tired. Who knows how long it will take us to recover from this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment