Saturday, April 24, 2010

college

So, I've been trying to get help from the state to go back to college for several months now. They have this program for people with disabilities who need help getting jobs or want to go back to college. After several months of testing and meetings I was denied because we make too much money. Of course we don't make enough for me to pay for it myself. They expect us to live on much less than is humanly possible. I was very upset. I'm not giving up though. There are other ways to get to college. So, now I'm working on getting my transcripts and other paperwork I have to gather only to find out that I owe MTSU money from 11 years ago. This is very frustrating and discouraging. All I want to do is go to college. I don't think that's asking too much. I will succeeded though. I want it too much to give up now.

1 comment:

  1. sad. how could you not know that you owed the school money?

    ReplyDelete